Apart from fame, what is the difference between the picture of your favorite movie star, and a photo of yourself? Makeup, hairstyles and clothes all play a part in creating an image, but don’t you often get drawn to the eyes. They seem so intense, smoldering, passionate or deep.
Then, within a week or so the star alters their look and creates a whole new persona. Wouldn’t it be good if you could amaze and intrigue your friends by a few simple changes, and mimic your favorite personality?
The latest craze is for lustrous big eye contact lenses, most likely inspired from the craze for Manga, a traditional form of whimsical cartooning for comics, and animation. Many of the characters have large expressive eyes, which have now been incorporated into selling Manga mascara and the popular oriental look in fashion.
Combined with a startling blue or grey tone, it will be impossible for people when looking at you not to be fascinated. It is not surprising just how many big stars use colored contact lenses to enhance their image. Why should they have all the fun, you can do it too.
Paris Hilton has been wearing big circle contact lenses ever since she was in her teens; her favorite color is opaque grey. She now has them custom made to suit, but you can get very close to the same tone at a much more affordable price. Take a look at these Mystic Grey lenses, they have a two tone, natural look that overlays your own color.
What about Lady Gaga in her “Bad Romance” Video; she looks just like a Japanese doll. Fans went crazy trying to imitate this sexy look. She is one star that can be guaranteed to change her image almost every time she appears. Take a look at these velvety grey big eye contact lenses, don’t they look beautiful?
The Twilight star Robert Pattinson, became a heart throb to millions of teenage girls, achieving his intense look by using big eye circle lenses. The ones used when acting the part of a vampire, may not be your choice for day wear,but would be great for a party, or to scare your friends at Halloween. There are plenty of vampire eyes to look at on Youknowit.
What should you consider?
• What skin tone would go with your chosen contacts color? Are you going to try being pale and sultry or tanned and healthy?
• What style and color of clothes will you be wearing?
• Do you want to mimic a star or be individual, mixing it up a bit?
• Do you want to be subtle or extrovert with the color of your lenses?
• Some lenses will simply enhance the tone of your original color, the change will be subtle, making it warmer or cooler.
• Remember that you can buy extended wear or disposables. If you intend staying with one color then buy the extended, which will last you up to a year. Otherwise, the disposables may be better, if more constant changes of style are preferred.
So what is stopping you, having a makeover and giving yourself a whole new image? There are so many different colors and tones to choose from on www.youknowit.com